Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello spring, bye winter!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo spring! Hopefully

It is a wonderful day today, it is (I would say) first day of spring. Sun is up, snow is melting, and people are outside again. I am outside again. I took a walk today to take some pictures. Spring pictures. I thought i were to see some flowers sticking up from the snow. But sadly there was to much snow still. I found a walkingpath that was flooded thou. It was quite interesting to see how people choose to pass it. Many just turned around from the 2 mm deep water. They cant swim i guess.

But todays winner was a girl on her bike. I liked her style :)



My first runnerup was this guy walking on his heels only. Never setting his whole foot down.


And third place is shared between these guys. One that stops to play and the allways popular ignore style.

1 comment:

  1. I think the last one is my favorite. I can relate with the guy testing the water. Just splashing around with my foot a bit. :D

    ReplyDelete